- Integration of insights and application of concepts/models into real life challenges in a context of entrepreneurship and/or leadership.
- Knowledge of relevant theories and models in the field of (entrepreneurial) leadership.
- A personal SWOT-analysis in relationship to entrepreneurial leadership.
- A personal action plan to build on strengths, compensate weaknesses, bridge missing elements (taking into account work environment and desired roles).
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Increased self-navigating competences in relation to self, direct environment, relevant ecosystem and business idea(s)
- Creating impact in one’s environment through leadership and contributions at the chosen work level(s), for the business idea that is developed
- Integration of knowledge and skills with behavioral changes in function of higher effectiveness and personal growth